Monday, January 31, 2011

Stars Upon Thars

"Now, the Star-Belly Sneetches / Had bellies with stars. / The Plain-Belly Sneetches / Had none upon thars." Dr. Seuss    

I thought I would continue my introductions by linking you to some of my personal favorite blog posts, as starred in my Google Reader.  I think it will give you an idea of what I like…and what you might see in my own future posts.  Hopefully, these guys can walk with a little more pep in their step today, knowing that they had “stars upon thars”.

Cooking
pork-chops-dijonSimply Recipes - Pork Chops with Dijon Sauce

Bake at 350 - Lamb Cookies
And Everything Sweet - Miniature Party Cakes
Crafts
Prudent Baby - Gift Bow Tutorial Someday Crafts - Skirt to Hat
How about Orange – Printables    idealhome_pink_and_gray_living
Design
A Blissful Nest - Pink & Gray Living Room

Event Design                                        
Hostess with the Mostess -Monkey Party   
Frost Me - Baby Shower Ideas                
Divine Party Concepts - Glittery Ballerina Party      
Celebrations Shoppe - Pink Lemonade Party
lemonade-first-birthday-party-ideaFried Okra
Humor & Life                                                  
Fried Okra - Funniest Mom Post EVER!

Restaurant & Event Reviews 
pacci_001


 Red Velvet Confections - Pacci Ristorante 



There are so many more, but unfortunately I have just recently started marking favorites, so I can’t go very far back.  Hope you enjoy…and get to know me, just a little bit better.

2 comments:

Travel With Lulu said...

I love blog lists - can't wait to check them out ;) XOL

Travel With Lulu said...

BTW - great blog you have here - yes, they certainly do evolve ;) XOL