Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Transferring Blogs


 People, I don't know whether to scream or celebrate...I have been so overwhelmed with the thought of implementing (and learning how to implement) all of the things that I want to do with this blog!  I wanted to get it ready, somewhat put together, so that I could tell all of my Entertain In Style followers to make the switch.  [Why is it my Insecurity makes me feel like I have to have it all put together when I know there is so much to do that I would NEVER post a single thing if I waited 'til then?

So today, I decided to just jump in with BOTH FEET!!  I am choosing to accept that blogs can morph as they go along...and I must allow my faithful followers to find me, because where would I be without them anyway.  


Your To Do List is Simple:
Subscribe to LivoCity
Check out my Grab Buttons (over there -->, all urban and cute...Thanks  Blogging with Amy for a great tutorial!)
If you have a blog, consider adding one of those cute little buttons. :) please.
Like my page on Facebook!!
Share my new page with EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

MySkinConcierge Ava said...

Sounds a lot like one of my list! Gotta luv a list of any kind!

Ava Roxanne
www.MySkinConciergeBlog.com